We went to the Brewers game yesterday on a bus trip with Crow Bar in Mishicot. Honestly, I was not looking too much forward to it, but it ended up being a really great time. This is all in exception to the Brewers losing in extra innings - yikes, they did not pull that one off well. Such a good game, and then in the 12th inning, they really let me down.
I woke up with a major dilemma. First, it was going to be an extremely hot day with perfect opportunity for tanning. Therefore, I knew I needed to wear something that was airy but that also did not allow for horrible tan lines. However, it was also a "fat day". I'm not saying I think I am fat or that I need to go on a diet - I think most women would know what a "fat day" entails. It just means that blech I don't want to wear anything that is too form-fitting, I guess you could say. Since it was going to be so hot, I would normally wear my golden Brewers tube-top, but since it was a fat-day, it was sort of out of the question. See? A major dilemma. It's right up there with how to change the world. But I didn't have anything else to wear that was Brewers-y besides some T-shirts. And I will not go to a baseball game without dressing like a baseball fan - I left my high heels at home, unlike so many women that go to Brewers games with their high heels on (yes, that was me at one point in my life, but I have to say - what was I thinking????). Back to the story - like I said, T-shirts are out because it was going to be a really really HOT day! What to wear, what to wear...I had one Brewers "Cervezeros" T-shirt that was too big, and I had already attempted cutting the neck out, but I had accidentally cut it too far. So, what could I do with this T-shirt that is too big? Hmmmm. Perfect. I cut it into a halter top! See, my life is super complicated and meaningful at the same time. I know. It was so cute with my capris - and then, before the game, I took the dogs for a walk to the post office (not very far), but somehow ended up with mud allllll over the capris and my feet. Nice. So, I had to change into shorts, which since it was a hot day, was totally okay.
Anyways, the game was fun and I had to exercise brain power that morning - that is the point of my story. Thanks for your patience if you are still reading this - don't you have anything else to do????
Ahhh, anyways - Father's Day I was able to spend the day with my Gpa and Gma and the rest of the fam - so great! The bocce ball game was intense until the millions of mosquitoes came out and attacked. Then, not so much fun anymore. But dinner was fantastic and so was just overall time with the fam.
I also start subbing this week (today - but this post might read "Sunday" because that's when I started it...I know, confusing), but obviously there was no spot for me today! This also leaves me with a dilemma. Since I don't know what time they call in the morning, I do not want to wait to receive a phone call to wake up, because that would just leave me rushing around and out the door. That is not how I like my mornings. So therefore, I am rising at 6 AM to shower and get ready (very different from my 10 AM dawdlings lately that involve Price is Right, long breakfasts, noon showers), even though I may not even have a job that day! We'll see how this goes, although waking up early and being ready for the day (even without a job...) is better than the alternative - getting woken by a phone call and then rushing the rest of the morning to look somewhat presentable as I run out the door, half-asleep. Ahhh, the life.
Have a great week, ya'll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment