Craziness. Craziness. Craziness. Not only is this how I operate, but apparently this is how I operate best. I have an exam in a little over 10 hours, and hopefully it goes well. There will be another one on Monday, which I am (not going to lie) a bit scared for. Our grant is (hopefully) almost done...tomorrow is our workday, but can we really get it done?!?! I sure hope so. I have finished GUTS! training at the YWCA, and tonight I found out who my co-facilitator is and where we will be at. Coincidentally enough, I will be at Washington Middle School (not to be confused with Washington Junior High School, that I love so much in Manitowoc) working with 7th and 8th grade girls. So excited! I am also very pumped about my co-facilitator, because it's someone who I believe I will work well with and have a lot of fun with throughout the year. Our first group starts next week Wednesday. Good times. Now, don't get me wrong - there is still tons of training I have to go through (about 50 hours in the month of October)...and it may take over my life. Good times. Tomorrow night, we will be celebrating our finishing of the grant....or perhaps in anticipation of finishing the grant. Yes, that's right ladies and gents - that means dresses and suits for everyone! It probably won't come as a surprise that dresses and suits stick out slightly in Missoula. It's not a common sight, so we're pretty excited for this. Anyways, this may be the shortest and most boring update ever, but I just wanted to keep ya'll updated. And also, I definitely thought I was losing my mind this week when I lost both my favorite black sweater and my crockpot (you may ask, how does one lose a crockpot?!?!). Not to worry, my mind is returned and I have found both - alas! ...Until this weekend, when I may go crazy with studying...but that's in the future, so it's nothing to worry about.
Buenas Noches
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment